- Treveia Nuvali
Phase 1 Block 20 Lots 8 & 9
LA 580sqm (290sqm + 290sqm)
Price: PhP23,200,000 (40,000/sqm)
1 lot away from the Central Park
Treveia is the first project of Alveo, formerly known as Community Innovations, in Nuvali.
Tre is for the three signifying values of modernity, community, and sustainability.
Veia means family.
Treveia, located at the center of Nuvali is just across Xavier Nuvali and near Miriam College and Everest Academy.
- Total Land Area: 60 hectares
- Saleable land: 53.2% only
- Parks and Open Space: 5.8 hectares
- Total # of lots: 1,052 lots
- Average lot size: 305sqm
- Modal Size: 250sqm
- Density: 17.5 lots per hectare
Almost all homes are within 150 meters of open space. Parks are interconnected by shared streets and dedicated easements to encourage walking and chance meetings.
Treveia Green Elements
- Walkable Community
- All homes are within 200 meters from a park
- Wide Easements, Tree-line walkways, and Bike Paths
- Double Piping System
- Supplies non-potable recycled water to the homes and amenities for irrigation and flushing of toilets
- Rain Harvesting System
- Bio-swales, Detention Pond, and Permeable Paving
- Green Clubhouse
- Clubhouse design incorporating natural lighting, natural ventilation, and passive cooling
- Waste Segregation Programs
The Village Amenities Concept is based on the 4 natural elements:
- Northeast of the village: Rain Garden Park
- Northwest of the village: Woodland Park
- Southeast of the village: Hillock Park
- Southwest of the village: Wind Chime Park
The 2.5 hectare Main Central Park located at the center of the village has the following amenities:
- Open Lounge with indoor trees and skylights
- Juice bar and community store
- Function rooms with outdoor garden spillover areas
- Party room with a connecting multi-purpose room, theater, and billiards
- 25-meter lap. pool
- Kiddie pool
- Children’s Pavillon
- Outdoor pool deck
- Changing rooms and toilets
- Reflecting pool and detention pond
- Admin and security office
- Jogging/Bike Path
- Main Entry Road >40m
- Secondary Entry >35m
- Minor Entry > 21m
- Main Street >16m
- Local Roads >14m
- 9m from the highest lot corner
- 3m fronting the street
- 2m on the side not fronting a street
- 3m backing a park
Fence and Gates
- Fence Facing a street or park: Using pre-cast concrete grilles or steel grilles with a .9 meter height from the Finished Grade Elevation at any point of such property line.
- A lot located along a Park shall be allowed to have pedestrian egress to the Park. A pedestrian gate may be constructed on the property line of a Lot located beside a Park for the purpose of allowing the Owner of such Lot access to the Park; provided that, any pedestrian gate so constructed shall be in harmony with the general design and character of the entire development and consistent with the deed restrictions.
- Minimum cost of Owner-Built Housing Structure is 2,000,000.
For the other restrictions please ask for a copy of the latest Deed of Restrictions.
- Frontage: 13.5m
- Depth: 20m
- Orientation: Southeast
NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, AND THE SAME IS SUBMITTED SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGE OF PRICE, RENTAL OR OTHER CONDITIONS, PRIOR SALE, LEASE OR FINANCING, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE, AND OF ANY SPECIAL LISTING CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY OUR PRINCIPALS NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE AS TO THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY OR ANY HAZARDS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE ANY TO BE IMPLIED.