Upside Philippines Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) under the domain name www.upsideph.com. This page shall inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site. Thus, by using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, and contact number.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Non-Personal Information refers to information that cannot be used to identify a user. Similar to other websites, our server receives information such as data logs whenever a user visits our website. These may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), type of browser used, referral website URLs that led users to our website, operating system of device used, general geographic location, and date and time stamps of visits.
In addition, we may also use third-party analytics such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics to collate information such as frequency and duration of visit, referral websites, and other similar statistics.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information collected may be used in any of the following ways:
- We may use the personal information of tenants or other natural persons you have supplied us with to carry out work such as lease management on your behalf.
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- We may use identification verification documents to meet with regulatory and legal requirements to verify who you are as a condition of providing Upside Philippines Inc.’s services and products.
- We may use the information shared with us to carry out all obligations arising from the contracts agreed between you and us.
- For sellers, we may use information you have given to market your property on our website and other marketing channels, including but not limited to—Rentpad, Property24, and Facebook.
We may use the information to send newsletters, emails, and updates periodically.We assure that we do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Upside Philippines Inc. site contains external links to websites not operated by Upside Philippines Inc. The information you provide to us will not be transmitted to other websites. However, these websites may collect personal information about you in accordance with their own privacy policies. Upside Philippines Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not share or disclose your information with other parties except in the following capacities:
- Upside Philippines Inc. Employees. Agents and employees are required to keep the information confidential and secure; the information will not be used other than to carry out the services they are performing for Upside Philippines Inc.
- Any third party you give us permission to share it with.
- Authorized officials and if required by a judicial proceeding or court order. We may disclose information in case of fraud investigation or any criminal activity e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime
HOW LONG WILL UPSIDE PHILIPPINES INC. KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or for as long as is specified in any agreement between you and us.
You have the legal right to a copy of the information that we hold about you, including information on how this will be used and to ensure this information is accurate. You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes – you can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upside Philippines Inc.
Unit 1050, 10th Floor, Regus, Six/Neo (formerly Net Lima), 5th Ave corner 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig