Riomonte, Ayala Land Premiere’s newest residential development in NUVALI, has five-pocket neighborhoods that create one bountiful community, woven together by a network of green belts and perimeter parks.
This 484-sqm Vacant Lot in Riomonte Nuvali presents a verdant expanse for connections between family and community to blossom. It presents vast possibilities for evergreen moments and encounters.
Riomonte’s location of amenity core allows for easy access among its residents. In the east is the active zone and the social zone in the west. Parks and playing fields abound as well.
The Main Park is dedicated to social gatherings and spirited activities, while a 1.5-km long Ridge Park covering 4.5-hectares of tropical verdure encourages communing with nature. Residents can also enjoy various activities at the social zone that includes the social hall, lounge area, and indoor play area, or active zone for evergreen experiences and encounters at the fitness gym, swimming pool, and multipurpose court.
Riomonte is a part of NUVALI which is the country’s first and largest eco-city development, built on the principles of sustainable design. A project of Ayala Land, NUVALI is a 2,400-hectare mixed-use development that straddles the cities of Sta. Rosa, Cabuyao and Calamba in Laguna.
This integrated self-supporting eco-city is home to a vast gathering of residential communities, and business spaces including the LEED silver certified NUVALI One Evotech, prestigious schools, shopping centers, and the 150-room Seda Hotel. As a veritable stomping ground for outdoor adventure enthusiasts, NUVALI offers nature amenities such as its 35-kilometer mountain bike trail, a multi-functional lake, hiking paths, a wildlife and bird sanctuary, and Camp N teambuilding and camping grounds.
Upside Philippines is the top realtor for properties in the south including Nuvali, BGC, Makati! Get in touch with us to grab this rare listing!
RIOMONTE LOT HIGHLIGHTS
- Lot Area: 484sqm
- Elevation: 226-230m amsl
- Orientation: East
- Location: Near the clubhouse
RIOMONTE NUVALI VILLAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Launched: 2015
- Start of Turnover: 2017
- Gross Land Area: 85 hectares
- Percentage of Open Space: 47.4% Open Space
- Total Lots: 844 Lots
- Lot Size Range: 480sqm to 890sqm
- Density: 10 lots per hectares
- Terrain: Undulating
- Elevation: 180m – 240m above mean sea level
- Architectural Style: Open Architecture
- Social Zone:
- Social Hall
- Resident’s Lounge
- Indoor Children’s Play Area
- Active Zone:
- Swimming Pool
- Multipurpose Court
- Fitness Gym
- Ridge Park: At the western side of Riomonte, nature enthralls with the 1.5 kilometer-long Ridge Park, covering 4.5 hectares of tropical verdure.
Riomonte Lot Classifications:
- Prime – All regular lots in Riomonte are classified as Prime
- Parklane – Lots that have a view of or are directly adjacent to an open space
- Greenlane – Single-loaded lots that are located along the main road
- Ridge Park – Lots that have a view of or are directly adjacent to the Ridge Park
- Park Premier – Lots that have a view of or are directly adjacent to the Main Park
Riomonte Deed Restrictions
- All property lines fronting a street and main park: 5 meters
- All property lines fronting otherwise: 3 meters
- Setback exceptions:
- Roof eaves shall be allowed to encroach to a maximum of 1.5 meters only
- Building Height:
- Nine (9) meters from the highest original ground level of the lot up to the highest point of the building or the structure
- Basement: Maximum depth of three (3) meters
- A fence constructed on a boundary fronting open areas, a road or street, and parks (except the Perimeter Park and Ridge Park) shall be limited to grill fences, picket fences, and fences of chain-link material which can be combined with stone or concrete elements; provided that, such elements do not exceed thirty percent (30%) of the fence’s total constructed area. Only trees, shrubs, and/or vines may be used to decrease visibility through the fence’s open portions
- Owners whose Lots are directly adjacent to the Perimeter Park and Ridge Park are allowed to construct a concrete fence along the property line adjoining the Perimeter Park; provided that, it is plastered at the minimum.
- Each Lot, except a consolidated Lot, shall be allowed one (1) driveway of six (6) meters in maximum width or two (2) driveways of three (3) meters in maximum width each, to be constructed from the street curb to the Lot’s property line. Each driveway shall be measured from side to side, whether constructed as a single, contiguous path, or in discontiguous strips.
- Pedestrian gates fronting the Street:
- Each Lot shall be allowed one (1) pedestrian gate in front of the Residence. The gate shall not exceed one-and-a-half (1.50) meters in width and shall not encroach into the street or common area when opened
- Pedestrian gates towards the park:
- Each Lot adjacent to Parks shall be allowed one (1) pedestrian gate to the park. The gate shall not exceed one-and-a-half (1.50) meters in width and shall not encroach into the park or common area when opened
- Minimum House Construction Cost: Eight Million Pesos (PhP 8,000,000)
For more information on Deed Restrictions please ask for a copy before buying a lot.
NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, AND THE SAME IS SUBMITTED SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGE OF PRICE, RENTAL OR OTHER CONDITIONS, PRIOR SALE, LEASE OR FINANCING, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE, AND OF ANY SPECIAL LISTING CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY OUR PRINCIPALS NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE AS TO THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY OR ANY HAZARDS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE ANY TO BE IMPLIED.
Riomonte Information Sheet